Become a member
Become a member of our international network! We warmly invite all individuals who share a bond with the Institute to become members of our Association. Through membership you have the opportunity to stay in close contact with the research as well as the scholars of the Institute. We look forward to your joining us!
Membership has many advantages
- Annual meeting and academic symposium at the Institute
- Invitation to Institute events
- Subscription to the Institute magazine, the Private Law Gazette
- Upon request, a copy the Annual Activity Report
- Use of the library for academic purposes consistent with library regulations
Your membership fee
- Natural persons: 25 EUR/year
- Legal persons: 50 EUR/year
- Student members: 10 EUR/year
The annual membership fee can be replaced by a one-time payment of 500 Euros. Higher self-assessed contributions as well as donations are naturally welcome.
How to become a member
Any natural or legal person who has a link to the work of the Institute can become a member.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Alumni Association, please fill out the following form and send it to us by email. You will then be sent a detailed application by email.